Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Blessed Day of raising money for this awesome cause!!! God is Good!

Some of the comments from attendees 2011:

Sarah,
What a great day!!!! I love seeing all my friends again. I haven't partied like that in a long time!! I will sleep good tonight. I have a feeling you will too!
For some reason I don't have Jill's address, so would you please forward this to her too?
You both did a great job. It inspires me to get Autism Speaks to help me do a similar fundraiser.
I bid on the Avon gift basket because I knew that was their expensive line. I won it for $20. I got home and opened it and checked the prices of those items in the catalog. It is about $150 worth of stuff! Yay!
Love you guys,
Lana

Sharon wrote: "I had a WONDERFUL day!!! It was the best yet!"

Christina wrote: "Sarah, thank you so much for a wonderful day! We had a blast !!!!"

Thank you so so much for all of your hard work! We had so much fun today and got a lot accomplished. Glad to hear you met your goal. I know it was so much harder this year since you were so sick but it turned out GREAT! Thanks again~Amy Jones

Earline wrote: "Had a great time today. Enjoyed the band. Thanks for your hard work."

April wrote: "Today was great! Thank you for all you and Jill did to make it such a great experience. Already looking forward to next year."

Carrie wrote @ the band Top Tier: "yes thank you! We loved grooving and scrapping at the same time!"

Lane Nichelson wrote (not in attendance but on raising $4000 our goal): "congratulations girl!!!"

THANK YOU AND WE WILL POST MORE AS WE SEE THE COMMENTS!!! YEAH, a great year for JDRF. Cannot wait to do the final tally and present the big check to JDRF with great joy and hope for a wonderful and bright future for all of those in battle with this disease and those who have passed (including my Grandpa, may he rest in peace)...

GOD BLESS!! ~Sarah

No comments: