Thursday, March 26, 2009













































































Sarah Howell - howellsm@comcast.net


Reviews from the 2009 Crop Out Diabetes event held 2-7-09 at Old Hickory ountry Club for the 2nd year. We raised over $2700.00 for JDRF - Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation of middle TN.




Jana Wood - 2-8-09 ~You guys did a fantastic job Sarah!! I know it was a lot of hard work to get this thing pulled off. I had a great time and got a lot done and am so happy so much was raised for JDRF! Count me in for next year’s event!

Jennifer Haynes - 2-8-09 ~Sarah and Jill, Ya'll did an awesome job! This was my first year but I certainly hope not my last. I look forward to next year! Thanks

Amy Jones - 2-9-09 ~I just wanted to let you know that we had a really good time today. Thank you for all of your hard work. It really showed in how great the event was. We really look forward to this event as it's usually the only time we scrap away from home. If you get a chance, I was wondering if you could email me a few photos that you took right before the event started. I didn't know if you had taken them with your camera or with someone else's. I am also planning on contacting Angie Davis for pictures. Again, thank you so much for your hard work!

Melanie Brewer - 2-10-09 ~Sarah, Thank you again for your compassionate heart and for sharing your time and talent!!



No comments: